CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

The pictures

Now that was strange. This time they uploaded.
Jackson, Ryan, and Maclay at the goat pen
Ryan in the background, Kylie got a bigger horse.
Jackson
Ryan in the front, Maclay in the back. Did not dare get any further away from Jackson. He was too brave and kept letting go of the saddle horn.
Kylie, Jennie, Hayden, Maclay, Jackson, Marian, & Ryan

The battery on my camera died, so these are from my cell phone
Hayden - just as big as anyone
Ryan milking the cow
Kylie milking the cow
Maclay petting the baby goat

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Thanksgiving Point had a little farm. It looks like the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think we should go there again when I am there in May with Daniel. He would love it!

    ReplyDelete