CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I LOVE 3-year olds

3 is such a fun age. Between the "why" questions are the "What happened?" and "What is _____ (Mickey, McQeen, Jackson, Hayden, etc.) doing? Personality traits are becoming more apparent. Imagination runs rampant!!!
Here the dogs are being fed crackers. (2-year old copy what 3-year olds do)
Daily cars, shoes, silverware, or whatever is lined up in a row.
These horses gallop across the floor. They also make horse sounds.
I just never know what he will do next!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love when he intentionally gets something wrong (like the wrong name of who's in the picture) just to see if you are paying attention. Then when you correct him he smiles and says "oh, sowwy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life would be so much more dull without them! I hope my grandkids live close to me someday.

    ReplyDelete