CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too cute not to share

Yesterday Jackson pulled his highchair over to the door, opened the door and pulled the chair closer, so he could see out. I heard him saying "car" and giggling. Next thing I new, both boys were up on the chair, watching traffic go by. That was the good part of the day. I went to the dentist while they were asleep, and when I came home, Paul was mopping up a flooded kitchen. Marian had gotten into the shower, leaving Jackson watching a movie and Ryan still asleep. Jackson climbed into the kitchen sink and proceeded to spray the kitchen. Fortunately it was cold water, but the cupboards, appliances, counter tops, and floor were completely drenched, as was he. Ryan got up in the middle of it, and probably was the one who got Jackson so wet. NAUGHTY BOYS!!!!
Jeff ended up working today. There was a funeral in his Mom's ward and one of the guys he works with is also in that ward. He was supposed to work today, but asked Jeff to take his place, so he could be there for the family. So we have Hayden.
After Jackson emptied is KIX on the floor, Hayden went over to help pick them up (into his mouth, of course.) I heard him giggling and he was under Ryan's quilt. I grabbed the camera just in time to catch him uncovering.

BOO!

Isn't he so cute?
Then they all had lunch and went down for their naps. Jackson had to sleep right next to Hayden. Ryan was on the other side, but moved over later.
It is so peaceful right now. The city has to water turned off for repairs, and so I can't do laundry or dishes. It is snowing outside, so can't do anything out there, so I am catching up on my e-mail, facebook, and blogs. If Hayden was downstairs, I would be cleaning or sewing, but need to stay where I can hear him when he wakes up.

3 comments:

  1. The three of them are SO CUTE! Now that I don't have any little ones or little grandkids around to "soak the kitchen" I think it's cute. I would have completely lost it (in a not so nice way) if I were still a young mother. Boy, time changes things.

    I LOVE the pict of them on the chair looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute, but can be sooooo naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got caught up on the last couple of posts. I love all the pictures. You know these boys will be so close as they grow up. It is a wonderful thing and your patience is priceless. As is Paul's.

    ReplyDelete