CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cute grandkids

Here we are, another week gone. Time flies so quickly. We have had snow, rain, wind, and this morning, sunshine. The clouds are starting to gather again this afternoon.
Last week we had Hayden here for 3 days, while Jennie and Jeff were at work. Friday night, Jennie took the boys home with her and Paul & I went to dinner with my sister, Marie and her husband Virgil. We try to get together a couple of times a year, but that is not enough. We live close enough that we should be able to spend more time together.
Here are Ryan and Hayden

Hayden and Jackson
Ryan, Hayden, and Jackson
Hayden loves balls and balloons. He had just wakened from his nap and was so happy.
Ryan was sitting on his Big Wheel looking at the asembly instructions. It was so cute. He would look at a picture, then look down at the bike. It was like he was making sure it was put together correctly. This was what he got for his birthday in October. His 8 year-old cousin, Tavita, put it together. He had very little help doing it, and was so proud of himself.
I am still working on getting the downstairs de-junked. What a job! I have not moved past the office area yet (my closet is in that area). My momentum has slowed down. I can only work on it when Marian is home and if Hayden is here, when he is asleep. I have been doing some quilt blocks, also. The cleaning gets old and my desire is wanning. Hope to get more done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment