CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Busy Summer

Right after our Sister's weekend we brought Ryan and Jackson home with us, as Marian was scheduled to work the weekend. On Friday she called me and told me that she had been demoted and was not going to be the manager in Huntington anymore. The gal she replaced and one of the assistant managers had sabotaged her and had been logging complaints at the office and on the customer service line. They did not fire her, but relieved her of her position. Luckily, though, one of the girls at American Fork was quitting, which Marian was able to jump back into a job here. We moved her back home and so now they are back with us and she is back at American Fork. She is looking for something else, though. She probably does not have a chance at another store.
With Stephanie back in Washington, Jennie has need of day care, so I have her little ones 3-5 days a week for the time being. She is looking for a new day care. The one she had Hayden in is going through some changes that she is not pleased with, so does not want to go back there.
And my garden is in full production. I have been freezing vegetables, making pickles, and generally trying to keep up with it.
Here are some dill pickles and "Dilly Beans" that I canned. They are by some Salsa from last year, that soon I will be adding to that supply. I will do some spaghetti sauce too. We use a lot of that around here. The boys love pasta.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I am going to have tons of tomatoes soon and was going to do some spaghetti sauce as well. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you my recipe. It is really good!

    ReplyDelete