CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boogety boogety boys, let's go racin

Yesterday afternoon, as I was watching the news, Ryan brought some of his cars in, turned them upsidedown, and told me "Shhh, the cars asleep", and sure enough, they were.

After the news, I did not change the channel, as I was working on my quilt. Nascar races were on from Phoenix. Next thing I knew, the cars on the floor were lined up for a race, and the newspaper was the green flag. We had our own Nascar on the floor. As he watched the race, Ryan kept asking where the wrecks were. It was not long until we saw some.


Vonda sent me this picture. Austin took 1st place in bull riding at the Mt Vernon High School Rodeo a week ago. There neighbor put it up on his sign board where he sells animal food.
When I talked to Cody for his birthday, he told me he is going to ride steers this year in Jr Rodeo. Also, steer daubing, calf roping, and something else that I don't remember. Austin will still participate in Jr Rodeo when there is not a High School rodeo or a Pro rodeo that are at the same time. He is missing one HS rodeo next month, as it is Cody's 1st rodeo to ride steers. He wants to be there to help him get mounted, etc.

1 comment: