CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

A note from Jennie:
We've been playing "Peek a Boo" with Hayden quite a bit lately. He usually laughs, and some times gets a look of anticipation on his face just before we cover his face or hide from him. But other than that, he's pretty passive about it.This morning at about 5:45 I heard him fussing just a little in his crib. I couldn't tell if he was awake or not. He doesn't normally wake up quite that early, even with the time change, but he went to sleep earlier than usual last night. So, I walked in his room as quiet as I could and peeked over the crib. He was super still, and the way he was laying there was a shadow over his eyes, so I couldn't tell if they were open or not. Just about the time I decided he was still asleep, he said "Ba!" And grinned his little two tooth grin! He was so proud of himself. He is just SO CUTE!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

4 comments: