CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Life keeps going.


Hayden is already 10 days old. He changes every day. Jeff took this picture yesterday, and you can see the yellow is gone.
Paul and Marian's boys have not even seen him yet, as they have all had colds. I ran some papers over to Jennie last night and left the boys in the car. Ryan cried all the way home because he did not get to see the dog. He asked Jeff where the dog was, and Jeff told him that he was in the house. He kept crying and saying "dog".
I have a student nurse this semester. She is in a management class and has 70 hours of time to put in with a manager or educator. She is a cute girl and has taken the project to help me update my orientation packet for the nurses. It will be good to have everything up-to-date before I retire, which I hope to do the end of the year.
My primary class has sharing time on Sunday, and the topic is how our extended family is also part of our eternal family. I am excited to share pictures of my grandkids for them all to see.
Paul is really busy right now with the scouts. Everyone is trying to get merit badges done and advancements. Last night they had the Court of Honor, and next week they are planning the Eagle Court. We have 2 young men who have completed the requirements for their Eagle and the next week they will have the Eagle Court. They are awesome young men, and the presentation is so neat to see. I plan to go to that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment